"Work Perks" 6x8 Pocket Page

Tuesday 10 April 2018

Lately I'm just loving working in a 6x8 format. There's just something so scrumptious about this size! I created this double page spread in no time at all using the April 2018 Kit and extras.



Typically I stick to a 3 or 4 color, color scheme. But for this one I had fun with all the colors this kit had to offer! Red, blue, green, teal, yellow, purple! It helped that my photos were colorful.


The spread is all about a few perks of my job. The Top 3 Highlights journaling tag was perfect to use to document this story! It's just a small everyday story but I'm so happy its in my album.


The spread is just so bright and cheery and spring like. Even though its a page about work. Not everything has to be so literal. Which is something I have to remind myself all the time. I'm too literal a person!


Supplies Used: April 2018 KitLetter & Number Stickers - Light GrayEveryday Goodness StickersBanner StickersAcrylic StarsYellow Puffy Alphabet StickersAdventure Puffy Stickers

Want to see what else I created using the April 2018 Kit and extras? Here's the link to take you to the main post: Elle's Studio April 2018 Release.


Cheers & Besos,

No comments:

Post a Comment