"Family Walk" 9x12 Scrapbook Page

Tuesday 10 April 2018

We have a weekly habit in our house of going on "family walks". Basically this means we both walk the dog together. And weekly...well that's a loose term. We use to go every week! But his work has been so crazy it's sadly become less frequent.

I still aim to capture this little ritual of ours as much as possible. Last summer we put Dixie in the car and headed off to a hike and bike trail not very far from our house. It was a beautiful blue sky day and all of the lovely blues in the April 2018 Kit were perfect to use to document it.


The background paper is from the new Noteworthy collection. Y'all, this collection is just so good! Get your hands on it while you can. I'm sure it will be flying off the shelves.

I used two of the 4x6 journaling tags from the April 2018 Kit as the mat for my photos. And although I didn't photograph it, the top card with the photos is a flip to hide my journaling. I have a class over at Big Picture Classes called Hidden Journaling if you're interested in learning more!


The rest of the page is all about layering and balancing a mix of circular and rectangular embellishments down the middle of the page. I used puffy stickers, die cuts, letter stickers, acrylic pieces and stickers to achieve the look.


Supplies Used: Noteworthy 12x12 Paper CollectionApril 2018 KitAcrylic StarsAdventure AcrylicAdventure Puffy StickersEveryday Goodness StickersLetter & Number Stickers - Light Gray

Want to see what else I created using the April 2018 kit and extras? Here's the link to take you to the main post: Elle's Studio April 2018 Release.

Cheers & Besos,

No comments:

Post a Comment