"Thank You" Cards

Sunday 10 December 2017

I use to be a really prolific card maker. I was popping them out right and left! Then I had this huge pile of cards that was never being sent, so I slowed down a bit. But thank you cards are a different story. You always need those! Which is why I was so excited about the Thank You Stamp Set. Literally, it's the thank you set I've always wanted.


One of my favorite icons is the asterisk. I love the shape and the neutrality of it! I thought this background cut file was perfect for a few thanks you cards. I die cut it from white cardstock and then backed it with a stripped patterned paper from the Family Fun 12x12 Paper Collection.


After that I stitched around the edges. Added a flag across the bottom and my "thank you" sentiment" along with a few puffy shapes.


The "Thank You's" were stamped using Versamark ink and navy blue embossing powder. I feel like I'm always reaching for black so I wanted to mix things up a bit.


I love that there are two different large "Thank You's" included in the Stamp Set. And they're big enough to easily hand cut out the sentiment, which is what I did. So quick and simple!



Want to see what else I created using the December 2017 kit and extras? Here's the link to take you to the main post: Elle's Studio December 2017 Release.

Cheers & Besos,

No comments:

Post a Comment