"Weekend with Mama" Scrapbook Layout

Sunday 10 December 2017

I had a lot to say about this weekend with my Mama. So the journaling really became the focus of the page. But that didn't mean I couldn't have fun with the bits of design I was able to incorporate! I put together this short and sweet process video.





The decorative elements were placed along the top and bottom of the page. I used several of the journaling tags from the December 2017 Monthly Kit along with a few of the die cuts, the vellum holiday shapes and twinkle puffy stars.


For the title I mixed handwriting, the Stanley Alphabet Stamp-Solid and new Gray Cardstock Alphabet Stickers. I also added in a chipboard heart from the Hello Winter Chipboard.



Want to see what else I created using the December 2017 kit and extras? Here's the link to take you to the main post: Elle's Studio December 2017 Release.

Cheers & Besos,

No comments:

Post a Comment