"Chubby" Scrapbook Layout

Wednesday 13 December 2017

I made a scrapbook page just for fun! Honestly it's been awhile since I've done that. But I had some new supplies and wanted to play around.

This is about my childhood (and present day) nickname and features a grid of vintage photos. I took photos of the originals and then converted the digital versions to black and white.


I ordered the Meaningful Crafty Girl Play Kit and wanted to play! I struggled with how to use it at first. But then realized I needed to pull some patterned paper and a few dimensional embellishments and then I could make it work!


I had this idea to create a circle of embellishments. I kind of wish I'd made the circles a tad bit bigger. But I still like how this turned out. I machine stitched the circles and then layered embellishments from the kit plus sequins and enamel shapes along the stitching.


Cheers & Besos,

No comments:

Post a Comment