Bullet Journal: Week of July 10

Saturday 22 July 2017
Hiya! Back with another weekly spread for this weekend's bullet journal bonanza! This was a fun summery spread to put together. And I went a bit out there and added a transparency for some added interest. I went with my go-to's: stamping, highlighting, adding stickers and bits and bobs. I pulled from Studio Calico's Film Club, Homespun, Jolly Holiday, Pool Party and Savannah planner kits.

I filmed my process and thought I would try the time-lapse feature on my iPhone. It didn't work quite like I expected and I'll be honest, I'm not really happy with the result. I ended up slowing that part of the video down because everything was moving too fast. But I tried it! And I still wanted to share the video with you. Normally, I add voice over but since this was moving to fast I didn't think it would be helpful. Not to worry, for my Week of July 17 spread, I filmed it in real time. But that's a video for another day!


Cheers & Besos,

No comments:

Post a Comment