"Dixie's 3rd Birthday" Traveler's Notebook

Thursday 10 May 2018

My Dixie girl turned 3 last month. She's no longer a puppy! We didn't do much in the way of celebrating. Just made sure to give her lots of cuddles and a few extra treats. I also snapped a few photos of her in the cutest tinies party hat. She wasn't the biggest fan but she was a good sport.


My girl has her own dedicated traveler's notebook, so I documented these photos in it. I printed the photos as a grid and then added journaling tags and die cuts and pieces of patterned paper above and below the photos.


The embellishments are from the monthly kit and the Noteworthy Puffy Sticker sheet. And I used that awesome Hello stamp set plus some chalk ink (I think this ink pad is dunzo!) to stamp my title.


Supplies Used: May 2018 Monthly KitHello StampNoteworthy Puffy StickersNoteworthy 6x6 Paper StackLetter & Number Stickers-Light Pink

Want to see what else I created using the May 2018 Kit and extras? Here's the link to take you to the main post: Elle's Studio May 2018 Release.

Cheers & Besos,

No comments:

Post a Comment