"Good Times" Scrapbook Layout

Thursday 10 May 2018

I spent a happy weekend in April in Austin, TX with my girls. It's where we all met! We, of course made the trek up to St. Ed's where we went to school. And we had to grab a photo in front of our iconic red door!


The red door and blue checkered floor (I mean seriously look how gorgeous that floor is!) were the jumping off point for this page. I pulled out red and blue accents and also made sure to incorporate ivory into the page.


I had this idea to use squares as a nesting spot for some embellishments. So I cut up a few sheets from the Noteworthy 6x6 paper stack and adhered die cuts from the monthly kit on top. Then I added some machine stitching for a bit of texture.


Supplies Used: May 2018 Monthly KitNoteworthy 12x12 Paper CollectionNoteworthy 6x6 Paper StackNoteworthy Puffy Stickers, Title Builder Vol. 2 Wood Veneer

Want to see what else I created using the May 2018 Kit and extras? Here's the link to take you to the main post: Elle's Studio May 2018 Release.

Cheers & Besos,

No comments:

Post a Comment