"Shake Shack" Memory Traveler's Notebook

Thursday 10 August 2017

I'm so behind on the decorating part of my 2017 Memory Notebook! But at least I'm caught up on the writing side, which honestly is the harder part. This is my Week 20 spread. I made it within an hour of receiving my August Elle's Studio box! It was just so fun and also slightly food themed, which is perfect since this week was about my first visit to Shake Shack here in Houston.


I used the August Monthly Kit, So Awesome Puffy Stickers, Yes to This Stamp, Sky Blue Puffy Alphabet Stickers, Dated Stamp and Live Laugh Love 12x12 Paper Collection. That's a lot for one little page!


It was a lot of layering using the 3x4 journaling cards in the kit plus the die cuts and puffy stickers. I love that Elle's products are sized small enough for Traveler's Notebooks as well as pocket pages and scrapbook layouts!



Cheers & Besos,

No comments:

Post a Comment