Elle's Studio October 2017 Release

Tuesday 10 October 2017
Hey y'all! It's release day over at Elle's Studio and I have two new project to share! The first features the Foodie mini collection and was done in pocket page format. The second uses the October kit + super fun extras!
I added some to the Home Sweet Home album I shared last month. This was a story about my new role as grocery shopper and dinner maker. The Foodie collection was perfect for it! I used the Foodie Journaling Tags, Stamp Set & Puffy Stickers. I also incorporated some Family Fun into the mix: 12x12 Paper Collection, Cut-outs & Blank Labels.
The products totally inspired this layout about my love of Autumn. I used a mix of photos that I cut using my circle punches alongside the great Vellum Speech Bubbles. I also used my circle punches on one of the journaling tags from the October 2017 kit. To embellish I added in die cuts from the kit plus puffy stickers and an acrylic heart.

The monthly kit is available for $9.99 tonight until midnight PST! After that it's $11.99 until its sold out. You can subscribe if you want to lock in that $9.99 price and never miss a kit! Plus there are subscriber extras like special sales and a 24 hour bundling period.

Cheers & Besos,

No comments:

Post a Comment