"Home Sweet Home" Pocket Page Mini Album

Thursday 14 September 2017
Y'all, I kind of can't remember the last time I was this excited about a project! Lately I've been experiencing the scrapbooking blahs. Just not really excited to work on anything, dragging myself up to my craft room to work on assignments. That whole thing. Well it's over now and totally thanks to this little mini!!

I wrote more about it over one the Elle's Studio blog if you wanted to take a look. I also filmed a process video around setting this mini up and starting the embellishing. I used only the new Family Fun collection to put this together.


Here are the still photos if you're interested!


















Cheers & Besos,

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome mini album, it looks fantastic! And you have a GORGEOUS house!

    ReplyDelete