"My Peeps" Scrapbook Layout

Saturday 10 March 2018

Do you ever have an idea for a page flash in your mind and then you have to create it? That's how I approached this 12x12 layout!

I've been having so much fun connecting with other paper crafters, either by text or on Facebook. I wanted to be sure to record that in my scrapbook because right now, it's really important to me. So with permission, I printed out phone screen shots of a text chain and a Facebook Group exchange.


I altered one of my go-to designs to create this page. Instead of bits and baubs sticking out behind the photo block, I had vellum and stamped bunnies peeking out with tuffs of Easter basket grass alongside.


I also sprinkled yellow, purple and teal mist to add more color to the white and gray background paper. It took some fussing to get the bunnies places just so. But it was worth it and I love them peeking out here and there. My only mis-step, not adding more bunny butts! (Read the photo for background)


I stamped my title using the Happy Moments Stamp Set and the Stanley Alphabet in both Solid & Outline. I wanted it to also be as colorful as can be. I also added a lil bunny tail to one of the Wood Veneer Bunnies for extra texture. It's my favorite detail!


My Peeps Supplies Used: March 2018 Monthly Kit, Family Fun 12x12 Paper Collection, Happy Moments Stamp Set, Vellum & Wood Veneer Bunnies, Stanley Alphabet Stamp-Solid, Stanley Alphabet Stamp-Outline

Want to see what else I created using the March 2018 kit and extras? Here's the link to take you to the main post: Elle's Studio March 2018 Release.

Cheers & Besos,

No comments:

Post a Comment