"Funcle" 6x8 Pocket Page

Friday 10 November 2017
This was the first project I created using the November 2017 monthly Elle's Studio kit and extras! Can you tell I was in a fun and playful mood? I think the kit called for it! So I picked some fun and playful photos to use with it.
My partner is just so good with kids. He's so playful and fun! Love seeing him interact with our "nieces" and "nephews". These photos were taken at our annual Christmas party, so I felt like the Christmasy products from this month's kit would fit!
From the start I knew I wanted to use the Stanley Jr. Alphabet Stamp set to stamp out his name. I thought it would be fun and a touch whimsical to use different ink colors for each letter of his name. I was also super obsessed with using the world "funcle" as the title and the red puffy alphabet stickers were perfect for this!
I embellished the spread with die cuts from the monthly kit plus a few wood veneer. I added the die cuts directly on top of the photo and page protector.
Want to see what else I created using the November 2017 kit and extras? Here's the link to take you to the main post: Elle's Studio November 2017 Release.

Cheers & Besos,

No comments:

Post a Comment