"Garage" 3x8 Pocket Page Insert

Friday 10 November 2017
Slowly but surely I've been adding to my Home Mini Album. I just love this thing so much! These were super simple 3x8 inserts I included using the Love This Printables from Elle's Studio.
For the first insert, I opened up the stripped 3x4 journaling tag in PSE and then just duplicated it on a 3x8 canvas. Once it was printed, I stamped on it with the Stanley Alpha & Pure Joy stamp sets and included a few printed journaling strips.
For the second insert, I used two 3x4 journaling tags. I duplicated just the lines from the "Gotta Love This" tag and then added the pattern from the teal tag to the bottom. To embellish, I added a gray house from the Family Fun Acrylic set.

Want to see what else I created using the November 2017 kit and extras? Here's the link to take you to the main post: Elle's Studio November 2017 Release.

Cheers & Besos,

No comments:

Post a Comment