"One of a Kind" Gift Tag & Money Envelope

Saturday 10 March 2018

I love wrapping gifts and creating special gift tags, cards and envelopes.  And since my birthday gift for Olivia (bestie's lil girl) was rainbow themed, I thought it fitting to create a rainbow themed gift tag and money envelope as well.


I used lots of bits and pieces from the March 2018 Monthly Kit but also a few of the great acrylic, puffy, wood veneer and paper embellishments that are available this month!


Gift Tag & Money Envelope Supplies Used: March 2018 Monthly Kit, One of a Kind Wood Veneer, Little Acrylic Hearts, Puffy Star Stickers, Cerulean Blue Puffy Alphabet Stickers, Heart of Gold Chipboard Stickers, Family Fun 12x12 Paper Collection, Family Fun 6x6 Paper Stack

Want to see what else I created using the March 2018 kit and extras? Here's the link to take you to the main post: Elle's Studio March 2018 Release.

Cheers & Besos,

No comments:

Post a Comment