Planner 2018

Sunday 4 March 2018
So I know it's March 4 and all but I'm finally getting around to sharing my planner for 2018! I'm using a Felicity Jane Note to Self binder and their A5 vertical inserts and then decorating with heaps of stamps! I put together this video talking all of this through! I've also included as many links to the products I use as I could, here in this post. 



Supplies Used:

Planner Basics:
Felicity Jane Note to Self PlannerFelicity Jane A5 Vertical Planner InsertsSmall Agenda NotebookMedium Monthly PlannerZebra Mildliner Double-Sided Highlighters

Stamps:
Elle's Studio Dated StampPinkFresh Studio Little Things StampsMe and My Big Ideas Everyday StampsThe Stamp Market Plan It Stamp SetEveryday Explores Co Plan It Out Stamp Set, Kelly Purkey for Hero Arts Goal PlannerStudio Calico Color Theory Ink Pads

Embellishments:
Felicity Jane Mini Fabric Bow Clip-Grey VelvetMe and My Big Ideas Classic Color Story Sticker Book












Cheers & Besos,

No comments:

Post a Comment