Elle's Studio September 2017 Release

Sunday 10 September 2017
Hip Hip Hooray! It's Elle's Studio September 2017 Release day! As with the latest rounds of kits and extras, I made these projects nearly as soon as I received them at home. They're just so inspiring and fun to work with!

I created a 12x12 scrapbook layout (it's been so long!) and a traveler's notebook spread. Click on each photo to read more about the project. 

The month's kit is available for $9.99 today until midnight PST. After that it's $11.99. If you're a subscriber, you have a 24 hour bundling period where you can add things from the shop. There's also a few items on sale for subscribers only!

And we can never forget about the awesome extras. This month my favorite were the Acrylic Buttons. I love them so!

Cheers & Besos,

No comments:

Post a Comment