"Date Night" Memory Traveler's Notebook

Sunday 10 September 2017
Slowly but surely I'm working to finish up Vol. 01 of my 2017 Memory Notebook. There's just a few spreads left! I checked one off the list using Elle's Studio September 2017 kit and extras.
This month's stamp set is Date Night themed. Date night is a big thing in our house. Every Friday we make sure to have one. I have loads of photos of us during date night so I'm sure I'll be using this stamp over and over again!
I pulled two cards from the monthly kit because I thought the colors and patterns would work well with these photos. It was a funny coincidence that I printed these out weeks ago and the colors (especially that orange behind the text) worked so well with the products!

I was also really cheeky and used a "date" die cut as a flag on my page. I know technically it's meant to be the day of the event. But it totally works for date night as well!
Since this is a notebook, I tried to add flat embellishments. The Wood Veneer Border and Autumn Sequins are very flat. The Acrylic Button not so much...but it's fine! This is towards the end of the book anyway.
If you'd like to see what else I've created using this month's kit and extras head to the main post on this release!

Cheers & Besos,

No comments:

Post a Comment