"This is Us" Scrapbook Layout

Wednesday 10 January 2018

The colors are what get me about Elle's Studio products. They're just so good! I love how bright and cheery they are.


For this layout, I used all the colors in my January 2018 kit and most of the journaling tags to document a few cute and silly photos of my and MT. I know I used this technique last month, but I love this layered patterned look!


I also used the XOXO 6x6 Paper Stack to get more color onto the middle of my page. The X's and O'x were cut out using my Silhouette Cameo. That was the first idea I had for this page. The X's and O's across the middle and then I built the layout from there.

The "This is Us" journaling tag was too perfect for this page and my favorite from the kit. I cut it down a bit so that it would be closer in size to my photos. Then I stamped our initials using Stanley Jr. Alphabet Solid Stamp and gray ink. Last I added an ampersand from the awesome new cardstock letter stickers Elle's been releasing.
Want to see what else I created using the January 2018 kit and extras? Here's the link to take you to the main post: Elle's Studio January 2018 Release.

Cheers & Besos,

No comments:

Post a Comment