Elle's Studio January 2018 Release

Wednesday 10 January 2018
It's that time! First, can't believe we're into 2018 and second, yay for new Elle's Studio goodness!! I created two layouts using this month's kit and extras. I've just been in a layout making mood lately and I'm gonna go with it. Click the photos to learn more about each project.


I'm such a fan of icons. And this month, there were a ton of great arrows sprinkled amongst the kit and extras. Arrows in the XOXO Stamp set, You are Loved Wood Veneer, Hugs & Kisses Puffy Stickers, and Love You Die Cuts. Another fave was the XOXO 6x6 Paper Stack that coordinated. I LOVE the blue paper with multicolored dots.


The kit is $9.99 today and $11.99 after midnight PST. If you're interested in subscribing, you can do that too! There's a few perks that go along with that, like a 24 hour bundling period and special sales, plus a guaranteed kit every month. 

I had a ton of fun creating these love themed layouts. Be sure to click on each photo to learn a little more about the projects.

Cheers & Besos,

No comments:

Post a Comment