"U are Loved" Scrapbook Layout

Wednesday 10 January 2018

After receiving all of these amazing love themed products from Elle's Studio, I couldn't not document some of the people I love. And of course, the love felt between them. These are photos of my nephew and my papa from my nephew's birthday last year. Urijah loves his Gpa. I love the real smiles I was able to capture and how they're interacting.

I started sketching up ideas of how I could layout the photos and was almost immediately drawn to all of the great arrows that were included in this month's release. For this page, I used arrows from the XOXO Stamp set, Hugs & Kisses Puffy Stickers, and Love You Die Cuts.

I also love that the gray patterned paper from the 12x12 Family Fun paper collection worked so well with this page!

I converted my photos to black and white because the colors were really distracting. Urijah's wearing bright orange swim trunks in them. I like how the black and white focuses your attention on their faces and not their clothes.


Pretty much the whole page was based off this You are Loved wood veneer. I loved the mix of fonts and of course the arrow thrown in there. I painted it red to go along with my black, white, gray, red and teal color scheme.


Want to see what else I created using the January 2018 kit and extras? Here's the link to take you to the main post: Elle's Studio January 2018 Release.

Cheers & Besos,

No comments:

Post a Comment