Fit 2018 | January 2018

Saturday 13 January 2018

Hiya! In 2018 I've decided to step up my game on the health, fitness and wellness front. For so many reasons but mainly because I want energy! It's the problem of my adult life. I'll take all the help and motivation I can get. So I joined Cathy Zielske's Fit 2018 class and I have to say I'm so excited about it!

I participated in the first Move More Eat Well (the original iteration of this class) and also signed up for Fit 2016. 2016 is pretty much when my health took a downward spiral and I used that as an excuse to just not eat well or exercise. Counterintuitive I know!


For this year's class I decided to go with a 6x8 pocket page album. I purchased the yellow stripped Simple Stories 6x8 album because yellow makes me happy. I also decided to print the cards out in black and white and the overall color scheme is black, white, yellow and gray. I also decided to use stars and silver as accents. 




The January creative prompt for the class is to create an intention page. Mine is below and I love how it turned out! I'm also happy to be using touches of silver in this project.


Did you notice the little tracker cards? I'm pulling out each week's and including them in my planner. It's much easier to track that way.


Cheers & Besos,

No comments:

Post a Comment