"Craft Retreat" Pocket Page

Saturday 10 February 2018

I'm continuing to add to my Home Mini Album--the 6x8 pocket page album I started to document the first year in our first home. I have a process video putting together the first part of this album. You can see it here.


This spread is about my craft room and the bit of decor I have in there. It's been such a fun space to create in! And I had a blast using the February kit and extras to create this colorful spread. There's a rainbow of colors available this month!


Craft Retreat Supplies Used: February 2018 Monthly KitShapes & Dots Puffy StickersStanley Jr Alphabet Stamps SolidPink Cardstock Letter Stickers


Want to see what else I created using the February 2018 kit and extras? Here's the link to take you to the main post: Elle's Studio February 2018 Release.

Cheers & Besos,

No comments:

Post a Comment