Elle's Studio February 2018 Release

Saturday 10 February 2018
Hiya! It's release day at Elle's Studio and I'm so excited to share my projects for the month. These are the first pocket pages I worked on this year and it felt so good to get back into them. 

Last year I started a mini album about our house. I wanted to document our first year here. I've slowly been adding to it and using the February Kit and Extras, I made a lot of headway! Click the photos to find out more about each product.


Urijah is GR8 Supplies Used: February 2018 Monthly Kit, Cork Speech Bubbles, Wood Veneer Icons, Shapes & Dots Puffy Stickers, The Best Banner Stickers, Gray Puffy Alphabet Stickers


Craft Retreat Supplies Used: February 2018 Monthly KitShapes & Dots Puffy Stickers, Stanley Jr Alphabet Stamps Solid, Pink Cardstock Letter Stickers


Favorite Red Chairs Supplies Used: February 2018 Monthly KitWood Veneer Icons, Black Puffy Alphabet Stickers

Don't forget, the kit is $9.99 today and $11.99 after midnight PST. If you're interested in subscribing, you can do that too! There's a few perks that go along with that, like a 24 hour bundling period and special sales, plus a guaranteed kit every month.

Cheers & Besos,

No comments:

Post a Comment