"Urijah is GR8" Pocket Page

Saturday 10 February 2018

One section of my Home Mini Album is all about the gatherings we've had at the house! The first we had was a 8th birthday party for Urijah my nephew. I had so much fun playing with the blue and yellow from the February 2018 monthly kit and extras!


Since I had quite a few photos I made several pages and also cut down one of my page protectors to make a 3x8 "insert". I love that you can see the continuation of this spread peeking out behind it!


I journaled about the gathering and I also had to write about how this was the first time Tobi tagged along with Urijah. Oh man Tobi! I love me some dogs but he tries my patience....


I added a few die cuts from the kit and also puffy stickers, cork speech bubbles and icon wood veneer to embellish the photos and journaling tags. And I really stuck to the yellow, blue, gray and brown color scheme.


I also realized after I'd "finished" and photographed this that I forgot to add "is" to the title in between Urijah and GR8! Oh well, it's an easy fix.


Urijah is GR8 Supplies Used: February 2018 Monthly KitCork Speech BubblesWood Veneer IconsShapes & Dots Puffy StickersThe Best Banner StickersGray Puffy Alphabet Stickers

Want to see what else I created using the February 2018 kit and extras? Here's the link to take you to the main post: Elle's Studio February 2018 Release.

Cheers & Besos,

No comments:

Post a Comment