"Favorite Red Chairs" Pocket Page

Saturday 10 February 2018

I so love this mini album project! It's all about our first year in our first home. I'm documenting the big things and the small things and my favorite things and whatever random other thing that pops into my head. You can see a process video of the first part of this album here.


The two main colors I used were red and green because there was so much great red and green in these photos! The spread itself is all about these awesome red chairs we picked up at Lowe's last summer.


I journaled about my relationship with the great outdoors and why I love these chairs so much!


But the real jumping off point for this spread was this fabulous heart 3x4 journaling tag. I'm sure it was intended for a bit more romance. But hey, it applies to my cheap plastic chairs too!


Favorite Red Chairs Supplies Used: February 2018 Monthly KitWood Veneer IconsBlack Puffy Alphabet Stickers

Want to see what else I created using the February 2018 kit and extras? Here's the link to take you to the main post: Elle's Studio February 2018 Release.

Cheers & Besos,

No comments:

Post a Comment