"Treat Yo Self" Pocket Page

Monday 10 July 2017
Supplies Used: Elle's Studio July 2017 Monthly Kit, Jonah Alphabet Stamp, Summer Puffy Stickers, Love This Life Stamp
This pocket page was just something fun to make! I decided just a few weeks ago that I wanted to start scrapping 6x8 sized again. I didn't have an album started or really know what stories I wanted to tell in the aforementioned 6x8 album. But I didn't care! I didn't and don't want to limit myself. So I pulled out some page protectors and got to playing.

This album will consist of random stories from the year. I'm calling it my 2017 Album Small (Large is the 12x12 version).
I wanted to document this small story of treating myself to lunch. It was an expensive lunch for just me but I had just tackled something that had been on my "Nagging Task" list for months and I was on a high! I used 3 photos (one hidden behind a flip) and 3 journaling cards (one used as a mat for the other).

I stamped and journaled and got this done so quickly. Also, it was fun to play with green. It's the color I use the least in my scrapbooks (after brown).
To see the other projects I made with the July 2017 Kit and extras click here: Elle's Studio July 2017 Release.

Cheers & Besos,

No comments:

Post a Comment