Bullet Journal: Week of July 03

Saturday 22 July 2017
Hiya! Welcome back to my bullet journal weekend extravaganza! Today I'm sharing my weekly spread for July 03-July 09. I'm so loving how these are coming together. This was a special week for me because it was the first week I started working at BMC Software!
I got me a new set of planner stamps, the Everyday set from Me and My Big Ideas (aka Happy Planner brand). So I played with those along with my planner stamp stash.
This week's color scheme is pink, teal, and yellow with pops of olive green, reds and oranges. It's a happy set of colors and I like the variety.
As usual, I don't like to plan too far ahead. Really just the next two days. The rebel in my tends to rebel against my own plans even! So I have to keep it fresh. Brain tricks!
Tomorrow I'm sharing another process video. This one is a time lapse of how I put together my Week of July 10 spread. Be sure to check back for that!

Cheers & Besos,

No comments:

Post a Comment