"Happy Birthday" Card-Red, Orange & Blue

Monday 10 July 2017
Supplies Used: Elle's Studio July 2017 Monthly Kit, Summer Puffy Stickers, Happy Birthday Stamp
My bestie has a birthday coming up. So of course I have to make her a card! I've made many of these for her over the years. But every year they're totally different. For this year's card I knew I wanted a red, orange and blue color scheme. And that was even before I saw the colors in the July 2017 Monthly kit! I pulled a 4x6 journaling tag and the flag die cut as the paper elements of the card.
The card is a total stamp job. I used the Happy Birthday Stamp Set that was released a few months ago. I love all of the little sentiments and the fact that there are two "Happy Birthday"'s in the set! It's always good to have options IMO. As luck would have it, "birthday" fit perfectly on that flag die cut.

I always love to decorate the envelopes of any card that I make. It just makes it all the more festive! I'm hand delivering this one so don't need to worry about leaving a space for address details. It meant I was able to go wild! For any birthday cards, I like to include the date. There's no easier way to show that this was made just for them than to include their birth date!
To see the other projects I made with the July 2017 Kit and extras click here: Elle's Studio July 2017 Release.

Cheers & Besos,

No comments:

Post a Comment