Elle's Studio July 2017 Release

Monday 10 July 2017
It's Elle's Studio Release Day! Who's excited? I know I am! I love working with the monthly kit + extras every month. For this release I made 3 projects all in a single afternoon. Everything came together so quickly, I was finished before I knew it.

Click on each photo to read more about the project and to also see which products I used for each.


As always, if you're interested in anything you see here, be sure to drop by Elle's Studio to snap them up before they're gone! The monthly kit is $9.99 until midnight PST. Afterwards it's $11.99 until it's gone. Don't want to miss out on a kit? Elle is also offering a monthly kit subscription. It locks you into the lower rate and there are also a few perks, like 24 hour bundling and special sale items for subscribers only. Here's a direct link to all of the newest products available today: New Arrivals.

Cheers & Besos,

No comments:

Post a Comment