"Grandma's Birthday" Card & Photo Gift

Saturday 15 July 2017
The 9th was my Grandma's 72nd birthday! As usual, I made her a birthday card. She lives in San Antonio so I have to mail her cards and gifts. This year I wanted to make her something small and photo focused to include in the envelope along with her card.
My Nana (nah-nah not na-nuh) loves to read. I must get it from her (and my own mama)! So I thought it'd be cute to send her a few bookmarks. And then I one-upped myself and decided to include tiny photo collages of her grandkids for the front (or back) of each one.
I used the Dear Lizzy's Saturday collection for the card, envelope and bookmarks. And I'm pretty sure I only used scraps that I had! None of these pieces are particularly big. The books marks are 5 1/2 x 1 1/2 inches. I dropped by Target and got some self-sealing laminating pouches so that these would be a bit more substantial.

Cheers & Besos,

No comments:

Post a Comment